System consists of six components
1. Entry device QEN are installed on entry points. By pressing desired pushbutton, the client chooses the service type and gets the ticket from the printer. The ticket has the client number, service type and counter number here client is supposed to be served.
2. Central display QCD100 is “calling” one by one client showing client number and number of the counter (or room) where the client is supposed to go. It should be installed in the waiting rooms, halls or wherever clients can be found while waiting to be serviced.
3. Counter display QD100 are installed above the counters or in front of the rooms. They show counter (room) number (permanent sticker) and client number (LED display) that is currently serving or can indicate counter state like “free”, “pause” or “not working”.
4. Counter command console QCT are used by employees in the counter (room) to call next client, to indicate special states or to redirect clients to another counter.
5. Power connection box QNP
6. Software QSW1 is controlling the whole system, maintaining all the ques, collecting all the:
- total number of served clients per service
- total number of served clients per work place
- average working hours with costumers per workplace
- average working hours with costumers (active time) per workplace
- total duration of breaks during working hours per workplace
- complete report per workplace
- adding costumer predefined reports…